At this moment we are going to discuss about How to Pay XI Admission Application Fee via SMS? 2019 College admission registration fee pay system via Teletalk SMS, Sure Cash and Rocket Mobile Banking. Ongoing XI Class admission fee payment way? We are discuss those information easily candidates can pay and complicate the application. Though, XI Class Admission Application Fee Payment Instructions enclose here. Applicants have to pay the payment within time schedule.
What is the acceptable application fee payment gateway?
- Mobile Banking system
- Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd
- Sure Cash
- Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)
- Finally, successfully complicate the payment, applicants get the automatically message verified and complete the process.
Payment Process for Admission Confirmation
Amount of Application Fee
- By Teletalk SIM — Board Fee 185 TK + Teletalk Service fee 14.80 TK = 199.80 /-
- Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)— Board Fee 185 TK + Rocket Service fee 4 Tk = 189 /-
- Sure Cash — Board Fee 185 TK + Sure Cash Service fee 3 TK = 188 /-
How to Pay HSC Class Admission Fee?
Write 1st SMS: CAD <space> Board <space> Roll <space> Year <space> Security Code and send it to 16222
A reply SMS will come and you should confirm if there all information is right. New send 2nd SMS with following instruction:
Write 2nd SMS: CAD <space> YES <space> PIN <space> Contact Number and send it to 16222.
This contact number must same as previous contact number which is mention during application.
All Bangladeshi Education Board Name and Short Code:
- Dhaka Education Board = DHA,
- Bairsal Education Board = BAR
- Sylhet Education Board = SYL
- Comilla Education Board = COM
- Dinajpur Education Board = DIN
- Rajshahi Education Board = RAJ
- Jessore Education Board = JES
- Chittagong Education Board = CHI
- Madrasa Education Board = MAD
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board = TEC
- Bangladesh Open University = BOU
Sure Cash and Rocket Fee Payment Process Attached after Published
College Admission by Teletalk SMS
A total of TK.120 will be applicable for each Mobile Message for Application. Each SMS will be valid for applying to only one college. If you want to apply for more than one college then you will have to SMS again following the same procedure. We are going to describe the whole structure for your perfect understanding.
- CAD > College/Madrasha EIIN > First Letter of Desired Group > First 3 Letters of your Board > SSC Roll Number > Passing Year of SSC / Equivalent Exam (4 Digit) > SSC Registration Number > 1st Letter of Shift > 1st Letter of Version > Quota Code (if Applicable)>16222.
Hopefully, applicants understand HSC Admission SMS system and Application Fee Payment Process. Its urgent and necessary to complete the application, without payment application not acceptable. So, Don’t be late to send it. Thank you!!!